ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: *** เพลง ดาวประดับใจ ( ทำนองเพลง Subaru ) ***  (อ่าน 58040 ครั้ง)

krisada511

• Global Moderator
  • ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
  • กระทู้: 1,061
    • ดูรายละเอียด

เพลง ดาวประดับใจ  ( ทำนองเพลง Subaru )  ขับร้องโดย คุณดอน สอนระเบียบ

คำตอบง่ายๆ สำหรับผมที่เลือก Subaru XV เพราะสมรรถนะ ล้วนๆ

krisada511

• Global Moderator
  • ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
  • กระทู้: 1,061
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: *** เพลง ดาวประดับใจ ( ทำนองเพลง Subaru ) ***
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: March 04, 2014, 15:19:28 »
เพลง...ดาวประดับใจ ศิลปิน...ดอน สอนระเบียบ

เนื้อเพลง...

* เหม่อมองฟ้าคืนนี้แสงดาวเรียงรายสวยเด่น
แต่ใจฉันคืนนี้สุดแสนลำเค็ญหม่นหมาง
ค่ำคืนนั้นได้กอดกระซิบแนบชิดเคียงข้าง
แต่คืนนี้เปล่าเปลี่ยวอ้างว้างระทมอ่อนใจ

* * สุดเหงา ลมโชยมาหนาวสั่น
ยังคิดถึงคืนยามแสนชื่นไม่หาย
ยากจะหารักใดแทนนั้นได้
สุขนั้นลอยไป เลือนรางลับตา
มองดวงดาวริบหรี่ ดั่งใจฉันยามนี้อับแสงสิ้นแววส่องมา
ใจยังปรารถนา รอเธอมาเป็นดาวหัวใจ

(ซ้ำ *) ฮ่า..ฮ่า..ฮ้า.....

(ซ้ำ **) ใจยังปรารถนา รอเธอมาชุบชีวิตใหม่....
คำตอบง่ายๆ สำหรับผมที่เลือก Subaru XV เพราะสมรรถนะ ล้วนๆ

wtflock

• ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
  • กระทู้: 197,402
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: May 21, 2023, 07:49:33 »

wtflock

• ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: June 04, 2023, 10:38:41 »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

ymakerpi8d

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
  • กระทู้: 88
    • ดูรายละเอียด
49ers say Jimmy Garoppolo has a chance to play Week 5 vs. Cardinals after suffer
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: July 31, 2023, 10:27:03 »
quarterback suffered a calf contusion in the first half of their 28-21 lo s to the on Sunday, but it's an i sue that may not force him to mi s any time. On Monday, 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters that Garoppolo "has a chance" to play against the in Week 5."It wasn't as bad as we thought Keena Turner Jersey  it might have been," Shanahan said, . "Today he's in a lot of pain and still sore. Wednesday if it's getter better, he has a Arik Armstead Jersey  good chance."Garoppolo said after the game that he hoped he would be out after suffering his calf injury. When he is reevaluated a couple of days from now, that's when we will learn if San Francisco's starting signal-caller has a legitimate shot of suiting up. Garoppolo completed 14 of 23 pa ses for 165 yards, one touchdown and one interception in the first half on Sunday. He was of course replaced by No. 3 overall pick , who completed 9 of 18 pa ses for 157 yards and two touchdowns in the losing effort.  This seems to be an important moment in San Francisco's season. Fans have been waiting to see when Shanahan was going to pull the trigger and replace Garoppolo with Lance under center, and it may be this calf injury that makes the decision for him. The 4-0 Cardinals have  Charles Haley Jersey proven to be one of the best teams in the NFL, and Lance could grab ahold of the starting job with a win. That is, if Garoppolo is unable to play.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Brandon Aiyuk Jersey    Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, Deebo Samuel Jersey  I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription. Click here Click here Click here

ymakerpi8d

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
    • ดูรายละเอียด
49ers announce new red alternate throwback jerseys for 2021 to honor their 75th
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: July 31, 2023, 10:40:14 »
Uniforms are one of the best parts of the NFL, and everyone looks forward to the weeks where their respective teams will break out the alternate or throwback jerseys. The have some of the cleanest throwback uniforms in the league, and they will be bringing back the old red threads for the 2021 season.On Wednesday, the 49ers announced they would be wearing new red throwback jerseys for this upcoming season. San Francisco Buffalo Bills Women Jersey  wore these jerseys for the NFL's 75th anniversary season in 1994, when they  Buffalo Bills Men Jersey defeated the San Diego in Super Bowl XXIX. Now, the 49ers are bringing them back to celebrate the franchise's 75th season. Apart from the drop shadow numbers and three-stripe sleeves, the 49ers will also rock black and red pant stripes with throwback helmets for the special occasions. The jersey will also include a diamond 75th Anniversary patch. , the 49ers will wear the red throwbacks in their first home game of the season, which is Week 3 against the on "Sunday Night Football," against the in Week 7 on "Sunday Night Football," against Gabriel Davis Jersey  the in Week 10 on "Monday Night Football" and for their Week 15 matchup against the . Additionally, the 49ers will wear their white throwbacks in Seattle against the in Week 13, and against the in Week 16 on "Thursday Night Football."  Shake it like a Polaroid picture  x  San Francisco 49ers (@49ers)  Fanatics already has these new jerseys available for purchase and you can find them . The collection includes a mix Jerry Hughes Jersey  of 64 Nike Game, Vapor Limited and Vapor Elite jersey styles for multiple players including star tight end , , , , and .  Established in 1946, the 49ers have won five Super Bowls in seven appearances -- which is tied for third in the NFL. While the 49ers are coming off of a 6-10 season, they dealt with several notable injuries which ultimately derailed the campaign. The year prior, the 49ers won the very competitive NFC West division NFL Buffalo Bills Jersey  with a 13-3 record and made it all the way to Super Bowl LIV, where they ultimately fell to the . This team still po se ses the talent to be contenders in 2021, and they will be wearing the same jerseys that helped the 49ers secure a championship two decades ago.    Jed York (@JedYork) Click here Click here Click here

ymakerpi8d

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
    • ดูรายละเอียด
49ers GM John Lynch updates rehab progress of Jerick McKinnon optimistic for 202
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: July 31, 2023, 10:50:44 »
The had the top rushing attack in the NFC without . Imagine the po sibilities when the franchise gets their Mike Palmateer Women Jersey  (former) highest-paid running back in the fold.San Francisco has been waiting patiently for McKinnon to return to the field after devastating knee injuries in back-to-back years. The 49ers won't be making any promises regarding McKinnon's status for 2020, even though general manager John Lynch is optimistic he'll be back on the field this year."I think there's always that critical last juncture of a rehab where you go from running straight ahead Nicholas Robertson Kids Jersey  and even trying to simulate some of the cutting that goes on at that position, specifically," Lynch said, . "Then, you go play football and it becomes much more reactive. And that's where he struggled. He's continued to put in work. There are some positive signs that we're on a better track."McKinnon signed a four year, $30 million contract with the 49ers in 2018, receiving $18 million in guarantees -- but has never played a regular season snap in two seasons with the team. He suffered a torn ACL prior to the 2018 season  Adam Cracknell Men Jersey and was placed on injured reserve. McKinnon went through a year of rehab to return to the field in training camp at the beginning of the 2019 season, but was taken off the field after suffering a setback in his surgically repaired knee. Following a platelet-rich plasma injection in the knee, McKinnon was shut down for the season.  McKinnon had 150 carries for 570 yards (3.8 yards per carry) and two touchdowns in his last season with the (2017), while also catching 51 pa ses for 421 yards Timothy Liljegren Jersey  and two scores. He was scheduled to make $6.8 million in 2020, but his base salary was reduced to $910,000 after McKinnon and the 49ers agreed to a restructured salary.How does McKinnon fit in an offense with and as the top two backs? The 49ers traded to the this offseason, so there's room for McKinnon to  Tim Horton Kids Jersey receive snaps as a pa s-catching back in the offense.  The 49ers envision McKinnon as a back who is excellent in space, adding another versatile weapon to their zone-run scheme. A healthy McKinnon can open up even more options for Kyle Shanahan's offense going forward. Click here Click here Click here

ymakerpi8d

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
    • ดูรายละเอียด
49ers players reportedly called Kyle Shanahan to tell him they were alive Sunday
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: July 31, 2023, 10:51:54 »
Kyle Shanahan may have clarified his comments regarding , but the weren't done joking about his speech from earlier in the week. some 49ers players called Shanahan to tell him they were alive Sunday, following last week's statement."I can't guarantee that anybody in the world will be alive Sunday  Gerry Cheevers Women Jersey so I can't guarantee who will be on our roster on Sunday," Shanahan said. "So, that goes for all of us."Shanahan was speaking about the future of Garoppolo, after he was asked if the quarterback would be on the roster Sunday. Garoppolo was the subject of trade rumors heading into the draft, specifically since San Francisco was picking a quarterback at No. 3 overall. The 49ers ended up selecting Trey Lance with the pick -- and Garoppolo remains on the roster. Garoppolo was the first person to text Lance after he got drafted by the 49ers.           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including  John Moore Men Jersey partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry! Jake Debrusk Women Jersey    There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Shanahan apologized for his comments about Garoppolo, reaching out to him immediately afterward to make sure there were no hard feelings."I totally bombed that on Monday. I hated how that came off," Shanahan said on a conference call with reporters during the draft. "I talked to Jimmy about it right away. I didn't realize that when I did it. A person I have a relationship with who sometimes when he asks me what I think is  Adam Oates Women Jersey a silly question, sometimes I me s with him back, and that's kind of what I was doing. That was between me and that guy, had nothing to do with Jimmy when I said, 'I didn't know if we'd be alive on Sunday.'  "I was just trying not to get my typical answer of, 'Guys, anybody can be traded if you get a bunch of ones, John should trade me and I shouldn't be here on Sunday.' That's the answer for every person on our team, but Jimmy's situation is if he isn't here on Sunday, I Derek Sanderson Jersey  would be disappointed because Jimmy is a quarterback who's played one year and took us to a Super Bowl and played at a very high level. He's had some unfortunate injuries, but I believe in Jimmy as a person and he's shown what he can do on tape." Click here Click here Click here

wtflock

• ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: August 06, 2023, 06:29:28 »

wtflock

• ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: September 12, 2023, 07:48:20 »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

wtflock

• ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: November 04, 2023, 06:07:36 »

FrankJScott

• ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
  • กระทู้: 22,072
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • Great 먹튀파일 Info