ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ลด100,000.- forester 2.0i  (อ่าน 7775 ครั้ง)

beerbus

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
  • กระทู้: 98
    • ดูรายละเอียด
ลด100,000.- forester 2.0i
« เมื่อ: April 22, 2016, 10:02:49 »
ใครซื้อไปก่อนบ้าง

available

• ชั่วโมงขับสองหมื่นไมล์
  • กระทู้: 353
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: ลด100,000.- forester 2.0i
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: April 22, 2016, 14:01:10 »
 :'( ยังไม่ถึง 1 เดือนกับการขายลดราคา 100,000 บาท :(  ซื้อก่อนเจ็บก่อน รอต่อไปอีกสักหน่อยเดียวคงมีการเทกระจาดอีกสักรอบ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: April 22, 2016, 14:03:04 โดย available »

Jv

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
  • กระทู้: 56
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: April 22, 2016, 14:04:24 »
แล้วใครจะซื้อ xv ตัวท๊อป ราคาเท่ากันแล้ว  ???

available

• ชั่วโมงขับสองหมื่นไมล์
  • กระทู้: 353
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: April 22, 2016, 14:22:10 »
แล้วใครจะซื้อ xv ตัวท๊อป ราคาเท่ากันแล้ว  ???
  :-* รุ่นที่ลดราคายังโล้นๆแทบจะไม่มีอะไรเป็นจุดขาย คือยังไงถ้าไม่มองถึงขนาด XV (iP) ยังมีออปชั่น(ลูกเล่น)พอสมควร เลือกไม่ยากสำหรับราคาราคานี้  ::คิดหนัก:: การตลาดอย่างนี้คิดว่าในระดับราคาเดียวกัน (forester 2.0i  กับ Subaru XV 2.0iP) คงทำให้มีการปรับเปลี่ยนราคาXV (iP) อีกสักหน่อย (ลดราคารอบแรก!!) หรือทางตัวแทนจะให้เป็นทางเลือกของผู้บริโภคก็ไม่แน่ แต่อย่าลืมว่าถ้าต้องการทำตลาด forester จริงๆคงต้องมองกันยาวๆกับการลดราคาของตัวแทนจำหน่ายค่ายนี้เพราะแค่ช่วงระยะเวลาไม่ถึง 1 เดือนยังมีการปรับลดราคาจำหน่าย 100,000 บาทไม่อยากคิดว่าประวัติศาสตร์จะซ้ำรอยเหมือน XV อีกหรือไม่แต่คาดว่าดูจากตลาดคู่แข่งในปัจจุบันคงต้องมีอะไรมาให้ลูกค้าที่ซื้อก่อนได้ชมเชยในทางลบ พูดหนาหู  Orz ได้อีกเนิ่นนานแน่ๆกับตัวแทนจำหน่ายที่มีมาตรฐาน  :คริคริ:
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: April 22, 2016, 17:16:14 โดย available »

geflame9

• ชั่วโมงขับหนึ่งหมื่นไมล์
  • กระทู้: 119
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: April 22, 2016, 14:53:11 »
  :ประกาศ: :แว้ดๆๆ: :อู๊ปส: Orz   ที่ใช้ทุกวันนี้ยังช้ำไม่หายเลย

Ake

• ชั่วโมงขับหนึ่งหมื่นไมล์
  • กระทู้: 203
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: April 22, 2016, 15:48:55 »
เห็นว่าราคานี้ถึงสิ้นเดือนนะ  อาจจะเด้งกลับไปราคาเดิม (อาจจะนะ)  :สะกดจิต:

led

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
  • กระทู้: 88
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: April 22, 2016, 16:48:29 »
ผมกลัว ราคาเด้งลงไปอีกอะดิคับ  :(

มดแดง

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
  • กระทู้: 95
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: April 23, 2016, 19:52:25 »
ตัวนี้ก็โล้นประมาณ xv รุ่น 998000 มั๊ยครับ เพิ่มขนาด เพิ่มถุงลม เพิ่มอัตราเร่งช่วงต้นที่ดีขึ้น เพิ่ม3แสนก็พอใช้ได้นะครับ

Jv

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
  • กระทู้: 56
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: April 26, 2016, 11:05:24 »
ในราคา 1.3 ล้านตอนนี้สำหรับรถ SUV (เต็ม size) ขับสี่ มีพัฒนาการมาหลายเจนเนอเรชั่น แบบนี้ หายากครับ
ทีนี้จะทำให้ crossover อย่าง xv ดูราคาสูงขึ้นทันที MIT นี่เค้าเล่นแรงจริงลูกเก่าคงช๊อคไปตามๆกันอีกเช่นเคย

pak-uj

• มือใหม่หัดขับ
  • กระทู้: 22
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: April 28, 2016, 11:37:40 »
ตัวนี้ก็โล้นประมาณ xv รุ่น 998000 มั๊ยครับ เพิ่มขนาด เพิ่มถุงลม เพิ่มอัตราเร่งช่วงต้นที่ดีขึ้น เพิ่ม3แสนก็พอใช้ได้นะครับ

;D ผมซื้อนะ 998,000 และผมก็พอใจมากคิดว่าคุ้มดี พวกออปชั่นชอบอยู่อย่างเดียว Cruise นอกนั่นก็จะมีก็มีไม่มีก็ไม่เป็นไร Paddle Shift ใช้ตอนลงเขาอย่างเดียว แต่มีติดเพิ่มบ้างนิดหน่อย แร็คหลังคา, บังโคลน 4ล้อ, ค้ำโช้คหน้า STi, ระบบล็อกประตูเมื่อขับเร็ว 20พร้อมระบบพับกระจกข้างอัตโนมัติเมื่อกดล็อกรถ  :ปาดเหงื่อ:

wtflock

• ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
  • กระทู้: 213,645
    • ดูรายละเอียด

wtflock

• ชั่วโมงขับรอบโลก
  • กระทู้: 213,645
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: June 02, 2023, 00:07:59 »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

ymakerpi8d

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
    • ดูรายละเอียด
2020 NFL playoffs How Deebo Samuel built himself into an X-factor for 49ers show
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: July 31, 2023, 13:22:51 »
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- One of the best parts of youth is not knowing what you don't know.For rookie receiver , that was route-running.Samuel, the team's second-leading pa s-catcher behind this year, came to San Francisco as a second-round pick with speed and a knack for getting open. But the details of how to get open? That, he's had to refine."In college, you're just out there running to get open," Samuel told me Wednesday afternoon at his locker. "You're not thinking deep down in thought about what it takes to win Jean Beliveau Jersey  on a route. You just go out there and beat the guy in front of you. At this level, they study tape just like you do at this level and the try to find tricks to stop you. You've got to be poised in and out of your breaks."Samuel became one of the most dangerous receivers in the SEC during Jonathan Drouin Men Jersey  his senior season at South Carolina in 2018. His favorite route in college was the slant -- "nobody can cover it" -- but really he would just find the soft spot in the defense, attack the ball and then run away from defenders.  The erosion of the route tree is an unfortunate development in the college game. Receivers today enter the league with fewer technical skills, relying mostly on their athleticism and a couple of choice routes to get them by.Still, Samuel was talented enough to be the third receiver taken in last year's draft, ahead of A.J. Brown and D.K. Metcalf."The style of game in college, there's not as much man-to-man, it's a lot more fast-tempo," 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said this week. "There's huge zones with where the hashes are. It is very hard to get good at route-running, especially when you've got some of these guys who are pretty talented with the ball in their hands.  "Working on the routes so much in college is kind of a waste of time. They're just going against zone, just get them open in the zone, have them run. It's almost like a fast-break basketball. When you get that, guys are sloppy a little bit on their routes Gianni Fairbrother Jersey , which Deebo was because he didn't have much experience."Samuel credits two coaches in particular for helping him become more a technician on his routes: 49ers receivers coach and offensive quality control coach . Those former NFL receivers combined for 1,264 catches, 15,197 yards and 87 receiving touchdowns in 25 total seasons."They've been there and done it," Samuel says. "Anything that they tell me, it doesn't go in one ear and out the other. Knowing they've been there and done it, they wouldn't lead you in the wrong direction."  Early in offseason workouts, Samuel impre sed teammates like safety , who still held his breath to see if Samuel could keep it up once the pads came on."A lot of guys can be All-Stars in OTAs," Ward Joe Morrow Jersey  says, "but when you put those pads on and you know you can get hit, are you going to hold onto that ball and get yards after catch ? And that's one thing Deebo does a great job at."But getting reps with starting quarterback was difficult early for a rookie working his way up the depth chart. Over time he learned the playbook, then rhythm with Garoppolo, then how to be a better route-runner in this league.  In Samuel's first seven games this season, he had 22 catches for 227 yards (10.3 yards per catch) and one touchdown. In his past eight games, he's had 35 catches for 575 yards (16.4 yards per catch) and two scores.Samuel's 802 receiving yards ranks behind Kittle for most on the team and ahead of 's 502 yards for most among San Francisco wide receivers. His hot play of late -- as well as facing a banged-up secondary -- could make Samuel the X-factor in Saturday's divisional-round tilt against Minnesota.If he had to learn better technique on routes, what has carried over into the pros is his ability to run Brendan Gallagher Jersey  after the catch. Sanders pointed out how well Samuel attacks the ball and runs with it. Samuel's 473 yards after catch this season are in the top-15 in the league.  And that talent has been ingrained in him for years."Ain't no secret. It's just a mindset," Samuel says. "I was always taught by my dad don't let one guy bring you down and every time you get the ball try to put it in the end zone. That's always been my mindset." Click here Click here Click here

ymakerpi8d

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
    • ดูรายละเอียด
2020 Week 1 picks odds spread for every game Packers Titans pull off upset wins
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: July 31, 2023, 13:25:13 »
The 2020 NFL schedule has , and it's time to make predictions and a sumptions that we will probably take back in a couple months time. How can you blame us though? With the ongoing pandemic, I went to sleep on Thursday night dreaming about where I'm going to place my money come early September.The opening week of the NFL season is always interesting. You will see some lines you believe are guaranteed winners only to be shocked on Sunday afternoon. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for teams to get going. Still, there's always that opportunity to take advantage of Vegas before the first kickoff of the NFL season -- and it's too tempting to pa s up.Yes, we still have a couple of months before we even get to the preseason -- but let's go ahead and make some picks for the opening week of the 2020 NFL season (odds provided by William Hill Sports Book). at Sept. 13, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread:Ravens -8.5Right in Week 1 of the new year, we get one of the biggest disappointments of the 2019 season against one of the biggest surprises of the 2019 season. After acquiring  Joe Nieuwendyk Men Jersey a few big pieces such as Odell Beckham Jr., many thought and the Browns were Super-Bowl bound. In reality, Cleveland went 6-10 and first-year head coach Freddie Kitchens was handed his walking papers. As for the Ravens, MVP season carried Baltimore to a 14-2 record as he captained the No. 1 offense in the league.  Did you know that one of those two lo ses in 2019 came to the Browns? Sure, it was an outlier, but the Browns whacked the Ravens, 40-25, in Week 4. I think the Browns will keep it close in the season opener. We were Jarome Iginla Jersey  all excited about the Browns last year, but maybe this is the season where we should expect them to take a big step forward under Kevin Stefanski. Beckham Jr. , and I'm digging the confidence. While I don't nece sarily think the Browns will win, I think they can cover 8.5 points.The pick:Ravens 35-31 over Browns (+8.5) at Sept. 13, 1 p.m. ET (Fox)Point spread:Vikings -3.5This is one of those games where I think I know better than Vegas. I'm still trying to figure out when the Packers became America's punching bag. All of the talk last preseason was about how apparently wasn't going to get along with first-year head coach Matt LaFleur, but they went 13-3. Then, they took in the first round -- which apparently is one of the worst picks of all time and means Rodgers is on the outs -- and now, they are underdogs to the team they swept last season?  The Packers are healthy again and should be ready for another postseason run. Can find quick succe s in ' place? Can perform well against one of the best quarterbacks of all time? I have no doubt the Vikings are going to be a good team this year, but I'll take the Packers in Week 1.The pick:Packers 24-20 (+3.5) over Vikings at Sept. 13, 1 p.m. ET (Fox)Point spread:Seahawks -1When I saw this Week 1 matchup, I immediately wondered what the line was going to be. I expected it to be much Cam Talbot Jersey  higher in favor of the Seahawks, so I was thinking about taking a flier on the Falcons to cover. Much to my surprise, Seattle is favored by just one point. I know we are leaving 2019 behind and moving on to 2020, but this is an 11-5 team against a 7-9 team. I'm not sure the additions of and will turn the Falcons into a playoff contender.The Seahawks might have been able to pull off something special last season had they been healthy. They even had to call out of retirement just to run the ball in the postseason. Even if doesn't re-sign with the Seahawks, I still think they are still in position to make the postseason in 2020. now has two legitimate receivers in and D.K. Metcalf, several capable tight ends and and toting the rock. I have to take the Seahawks to win this game.  The pick:Seahawks (-1) 30-21 over Falcons at Sept. 13, 4:25 p.m. ET (Fox)Point spread:Saints -4.5Everyone is all excited for the Buccaneers because they signed a soon-to-be 43-year-old quarterback and traded for a WWE champion at tight end this offseason. I do expect and to make the Buccaneers better, but I am still going to take the Saints to win the NFC South. I bet they split the season series, and the Saints get the win in the first of those two meetings.Brady enters the 2020 season having been favored in an . It appears as though that streak will be broken come Sept. 13. is probably playing out his last season and knows that anything other Joe Nieuwendyk Kids Jersey  than a Super Bowl appearance is a failure. The Saints will be out to avenge the last three painful postseason lo ses they have suffered. As for the Buccaneers, It's hard for me to believe that they will come out swinging. It may take them a game or two to get going -- plus New Orleans is one of the toughest places to play in the league.The pick:Saints (-4.5) 33-27 over Buccaneers at Sept. 14, 10:10 p.m. ET (ESPN)Point spread: Broncos -3The Broncos' offense could bein 2020. , , , , K.J. Hamler, and also ? Wow. I even love that the Broncos went out and drafted Lock's former college tight end, . There's no doubt that this team got better in the offseason, but I don't think it warrants being a three-point favorite over the team that made the AFC Championship game last year.  The Titans Mikael Backlund Women Jersey  appear to be going all-in this season. They re-signed , placed the franchise tag on and added a couple of pieces in free agency such as . Could this primetime season opener serve as a coming-out party for the Broncos? Absolutely. But I think it might take a couple of weeks for all of this young talent to find a rhythm. This game is somewhat personal for Tannehill. The 16-0 lo s in Week 6 last year marked the end of the era and the beginning of the Tannehill era. The disgraced Dolphin has reemerged with a lucrative new contract, and he needs to prove that 2019 wasn't just a one-year deal.The pick:Titans (+3) 27-23 over BroncosOther Week 1 picks (-10.5) 35-20 over  (-6) 27-20 over  22-20 over (+5.5) 26-24 over (+6) (-1) 24-20 over  (-7.5) 40-28 over Raiders (+1) 30-14 over Panthers 21-20 over (+3.5) (-7.5) 30-21 over  (-2.5) 27-21 over  (-3) 35-24 over Click here Click here Click here

ymakerpi8d

• ชั่วโมงขับห้าพันไมล์
    • ดูรายละเอียด
2020 Super Bowl Ed Reed Reggie Wayne reflect on NFL careers Bill Belichick and h
« ตอบกลับ #14 เมื่อ: July 31, 2023, 13:26:24 »
The site of Super Bowl LIV is Miami, Florida. And although they never played for the profe sional football team here in Miami, it's difficult to find any two people more synonymous with Miami football than former Miami Hurricanes greats Ed Reed and Reggie Wayne.On Thursday, the Hall of Fame safety and future Hall of Fame wide receiver took part in a week-long event at the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket Lounge, participating in an hour-long reunion discu sion with ESPN's Mina Kimes. As DirecTV notes, the former University of Miami teammates (and past roommates) reflected on their early days on the team, their close bond, and went back and forth over who was the better roommate back in the day.At the conclusion of the event, Reed -- who was just named for the football program at his, Wayne's, and, full disclosure, my alma mater -- and Wayne sat down with CBS Sports to discu s their college careers, their respective places in NFL history, what it felt like to be singled out for praise by Bill Belichick, and how they would approach the matchups they'd likely be tasked with if they were playing in this year's Super Bowl.  The way they've changed the rules the past few years, how do you think your game would be different if you came into the league in 2020 as opposed to when you did?Reed: For me as a defender, you just have to get your head out of the way more often than not. We probably had more contact, helmet-to-helmet type stuff happening when I was playing, though I always tried to play the game in a safe way. We played hard as sh-- at practice, in Miami. We were hitting each other, going after each other. They were crack-blocking and doing all kinds of stuff on the field.But it was always with no ill-intent. It was always with protecting your brother in mind so that he could get up and go again. Because as much as we wanted to get after each other, I wanted him on the field come Saturday. And I wanted him in the league. That's what we learned and that's what I've been telling Wayne about with the Nitschke Meeting, with the Hall of Famers in there. You realize how much of this league is a  Jaden Schwartz Jersey brotherhood.  Wayne: For me, with the rule changes, I honestly believe that if I was to come into the league with the rules the way they are now for a receiver, I would play 20 years, man. I would play 20 years.They changed it after that time you guys played the , too.Wayne: Yeah, exactly. I would play 20 years, man. It's to the point to where those guys, there'll be a game where unle s they get tackled, they won't even get touched. They can go in and not even be touched. But I gue s you try to make the game a safer place to play and I respect that. And sometimes you'll see a quarterback and the defense will hold up because he's about to run out of bounds and they don't want to hit him and get that penalty, but now all of a sudden he can get a couple more yards. As long as they respect the game and don't try to take advantage of it, it'll be OK.Both of you guys had the pretty rare distinction of being among the very few opposing players that Bill Belichick kind of showered with praise throughout your careers, which he doesn't really do for opposing players. It was like , Jason Taylor, , both of you, not many others. How did that feel to have the recognition and that respect?  Wayne: It was great, man. We all know that Bill Belichick is arguably the best head coach ever. Depends on who you ask. And you know, every time you play him it was gonna be the ultimate che s match. You respected everything he did. You respected that their team was gonna come in there and try to embarra s you. You get it. So to hear that coming from a guy of his stature, it says I did something right.And I would say the same thing about him. When they were to ask me to name the one coach I'd want to play for , I would be like, "Bill Belichick." This guy, he's doing something right. If he can bottle up whatever he's doing over there and sell it -- shoot, man.Reed: A lot of money.Wayne:It's Riley Sheahan Women Jersey  money.Reed: He's the Vince Lombardi of our era. He's the best coach to probably ever coach this game. What they did in New England is probably never gonna be done again. It's gonna be hard to replicate that. It's greatne s at its finest. As much as you hated it, it's greatne s at its finest.  And for us, for Reggie and I to travel the road we traveled from New Orleans to Miami, to Indy and Baltimore, to right here on this couch... to hear that, knowing we did what we were supposed to do, we did it the right way. It's bigger than Hall of Fame. It's bigger than that. And it can't get no bigger than that yellow jacket. And Wayne will know when he gets it. But it's bigger than that. We really did it the right way. It wasn't about the accolades for us. That's why I know my brother is more than deserving. So for us to get that from Belichick, and we played on opposite teams. We were roommates talking about these moments. We know we did it the right way.Reggie, it took you a few years to really become one of the best receivers in the league. What's going through your mind as you try to work your way from being a rotational guy to being one of the best guys?Reed: Wait, can I answer that? Can I answer  Alexander Wennberg Women Jersey it?Wayne: Yeah.Reed:Man, I remember just telling my bro, "Keep doing what you always did. The plays are gonna come. They need you. I'm watching it."  I'm actually asking him the same thing at the time but at the same time I'm trying to keep him encouraged. Because it was a little frustrating. I know it was. Because you're more than deserving and you're only coming to me when you want us to come back. Because that's what I'm watching.I'm like, "Bro, why is it every time they need a play, they throw you the ball, but all the other times, he's over here and he's over here?"It made sense to me once I got to that level to understand it. He's on the left side of the field. Peyton's not looking that way more than half the time. But I was like, "Bro, just keep doing what you're doing."  Wayne: I knew. I was just like everybody else. I wanted to be out there. Obviously, I would always talk to Reed all the time.But my rookie year, when my head coach was Jim Mora, we went 6-10. That year was the whole, "Playoffs?!?" And then they let Jim go and we brought in Tony Dungy. Coach Dungy, he's a hell of a football coach but he's even more of a consummate person. So I would sit down with Coach Dungy and he would just sit there and talk to me and tell me to be patient, my time's coming, keep grinding, don't take my foot off the gas and all that stuff. And I just, whenever the opportunity would come, I treated it like the Miami days. Whenever you get that opportunity, you can't let go.And then one day, during OTAs, I walk in the hallway, my third year. Coach Dungy is walking, he stops me in the hallway and he says, "Hey, now is your time." So when he told me that, obviously I was cheesing like a cheshire cat. But that's when I went back and sat at my locker and said, "It's on you."  Obviously, the way teams play defense now, there's not as many guys covering the whole field like you did, Ed. Is there anybody that you see now that could do as much in space as you were doing? And Reggie, do you see anybody that could replicate that?Wayne: Do what he did? Man, you're looking at a special talent right here. Guys can always try to emulate it. There Ryan Donato Jersey 's something about covering ground, but it's covering that ground and turning the ball over. That's what's rare. Guys can go over there and maybe distract the receiver or tip a pa s and make it incomplete. Which is cool. But you knew if that pa s... if it wasn't on the money, if it was a moon-ball -- no. That thing had to be there in time because he would get there. That's why he's the best safety to ever play the game. There's nobody like that.Reed: I appreciate it, bro.Wayne: He's a special talent. We knew going into the game against the , first thing Peyton had to do was find No. 20. And sh--, I was looking for him, too.  Reed: So, all I would have to say to that is: you find two roommates that's done what we've done. That can get the compliment from Belichick that way. That's my answer. My answer is your question right back.Alright, when you look at the Super Bowl, obviously there are two elite tight ends in the game. How do you approach the matchup with and ?Reed: Defense is about where your help is at within the scheme. One-on-one stuff, you just have to cover your guy. Learn his weakne ses.  If it's Kittle or Kelce, I would bang them first to slow them down. I would let them start, hit 'em, make them start all over again because I don't feel like those guys are super fast like a receiver would be. So I feel like I would let them get started, bang 'em, then cover them from there. Or you have a D-end chuck him before he goes.So, there's many ways to defend them, but at the same time, those guys are really good tight ends who make both of their offenses go. So it's gonna be interesting to see how those defenses try to stop both of those tight ends. Because Kittle gets the ball. He gets the ball more than his receivers. Same for Kelce. So it's gonna be interesting to see how they try to minimize their touches.But I really like Kittle. Reggie broke it down to me even more last night: he's in the trenches.He's like the key to the run game.Reed: Yeah.Wayne: He's everything.Reed: And you got to put pre sure on the quarterback. Because he's the one who's got to get them the ball.On the other side they got . How do you attack Richard Sherman?Wayne: Richard Sherman, he plays very little man to man. He's more of a zone corner.Would you just line up on the left side all game still, so you're on the opposite side of the field?Wayne:My first 11 years, I was always just on the left and Marvin Harrison was always just on the right. And then when Marv left, was just on the right. In Year 12 for me, that's the first time I actually started to move all over. I had to train my body all over again. How to line up and even how to catch from the right side. Because my body was trained and conditioned for 11 years.But you can have all the receivers and the quarterbacks you want. If you don't have a run game, you know it's gonna be tough. So the way I would attack Richard would be to get that run game going and maybe that'd get them out of a certain defense that they always play and kind of get them somewhere where they're a little bit more uncomfortable. That' Mason Appleton Men Jersey d be one way, drop one of those safeties down because they respect the run. Click here Click here Click here